Isleton is located in the heart of the Northern California Delta. The town sits on the banks of the Sacramento River.
|View Larger Map
- From Sacramento:
- Take Interstate 5 or Hwy. 99 South to Twin Cities Road.
- Proceed on Twin Cities Road to until it reaches the Sacramento River.
- Twin Cities road ends at the Sacramento River. Turn Left (South) on Hwy. 160 to Isleton
- From Stockton:
- Take Interstate 5 North to Hwy. 12
- Go West on Hwy. 12 to Terminous Rd.
- Turn right on Terminous Rd. to Jackson Slough Rd
- Turn right on Jackson Slough Rd into Isleton
- From San Francisco:
- Take Hwy. 4 East to Antioch
- Continue on Hwy 4 East until you reach the Antioch Bridge
- Cross over the Antioch Bridge ($3.00 toll)
- Continue North on Hwy. 160 to Isleton
- From Fairfield:
- Take Hwy. 12 East to Rio Vista
- Cross over the Rio Vista Bridge
- Turn Left on Hwy. 160 to Isleton